Monday, September 22, 2008
I am back!
Well, I am trying to learn how blogging works...so far I still have questions and need help. I had Tanner added to our family and have so much to share but I need a little time to pull it off. I am good and happy to be the mom of 3 cute little boys. Life is busy and fun! Tanner is 11 weeks and I will try to get caught up on pics as soon as I get a few more minutes! Ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks good! I still have no idea how to digital scrapbook so you are one step ahead of me!
Give me a call and I could talk you through quite a few fun things for your blog, as well as give you some tips to make it easier :).
I love your smilebox!!! I will try to email you some tips :O)
Kami
Post a Comment