
Hunter was so proud that he made me a homemade bracelet and card. He is so good at writing notes now, so it was extra special! He asked me, "Do you love me more because I gave you a gift?"

I was so happy that he was pleasant all day and tried to make my day extra special. It has only taken 6 years for that to happen.
I love my boys! I am so thankful for their sweet and spunky personalities! Parker is almost 3 and I think back to when I was almost ready to have Parker and Hunter was 3.5 years. Hunter had a great picture by the tulips in our yard. Well, that was was the plan today too but after a couple of minutes Parker had found great pleasure in destroying my tulips in our little yard. I had to go to the neighbors house for this memorable little photo shoot!
Sweet & Innocent! Not a chance! That sweet little boy just picked apart the only little flowers I have in my yard. Parker felt kinda bad and was trying to put the tulips back on their stems, but it didn't work. Parker love to be outside and is learning about the wonders of the earth!

Yes, I am still Pregant and I hate to get this on film, but it is for the "family history." I am almost 32 weeks and due July 6th. I look ready to deliver this month! The little boy inside has been doing flips and enjoys "interacting" with me throughout the day. He seems more active in the day than the other pregnancies. I felt so much bigger today and Hunter said I look like I have not just one but 2 basketballs inside. -----May 11, 2008
9 comments:
those are some great pics! Happy mom's day!!
You are looking great and the boys are darling!
Those tulips are gorgeous - oh, and my Derek would have done the same thing to them. He is so wild and crazy, but so cute at the smae time :).
Deb, The boys are so handsome and big. You are totally radiant! I hope these last couple of moths go well for you!!! love ya!
debbie...you are such a cute pregnant lady! your kids are adorable too! i miss seeing them at best friends! i hope things are going good in your pregnancy...only a few more weeks-yay!
question for you: do you have my stampin' up order from last month? i think i ordered the aqua painters. i've moved to rexburg, idaho so i'd need you to mail them to me but i can pay for it. i'm starting on my baby announcements and those would be very helpful! thanks again for all your help...it's been fun getting to know you!
(this is andrea weston by the way)
I am tagging you! Look at my blog for instructions.
Hello,
This is Konae from stamping. Congrats on the pregnancy- I hope all is going well I found you on Brandi's blog. We are also pregnant due June 26.
OK Deb, It's time for some new posts and updates! We're all dying here! Hope summer is going great and that the boys are happy and healthy and wild!
Deb I found you blog and I am leaving this message for you to view mine. I will see you at Time Out for Women! or I will call you for a ride.
Post a Comment