Parker is almost 3 and hitting his 2 year-old tantrum intense phase. Hunter was also a challenge but we lived through it. Parker is also very intense in a funny way! He thinks he is a rock-n-roll star and has always loved music. He was thrilled to receive his first real guitar. He jumped up on the chest and was jumping around "jammin out." My favorite part is when he says, "watch this, I will put it on my knee." I hope that someday this love grows into actual talent to entertain us for years!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Parker is almost 3 and hitting his 2 year-old tantrum intense phase. Hunter was also a challenge but we lived through it. Parker is also very intense in a funny way! He thinks he is a rock-n-roll star and has always loved music. He was thrilled to receive his first real guitar. He jumped up on the chest and was jumping around "jammin out." My favorite part is when he says, "watch this, I will put it on my knee." I hope that someday this love grows into actual talent to entertain us for years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe how big the boys are getting! They are so fun! And they do the funniest things!
Your boys are so dang cute!!! Trains and guitars - too fun!!!
Post a Comment