Saturday, March 8, 2008

Baby Boy in the works!

I am now 22 weeks along and there is another baby BOY inside doing gymnastics or karate...It is finally getting interesting and enjoyable. However, I am not enjoying getting a bigger belly quicker. This little guy is due by July 13th but measured to be possibly due July 6th. Hunter and Parker are thrilled and hug the belly each day. Hunter is constantly reminding me of how big I am getting.















Well I made it to 15 weeks and survived the nausea and miserable days. Things are so much more intense this time and it makes me wonder if I am excited about this rollercoaster ride called pregnancy. I am a bit freaked out that I am already looking pregnant. I also worry of how am I going to handle 3 kids.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jill said...

Ahhhh, look how cute you are!! CONGRATS. Another football player, eh!? Too fun.
I love your bling too. Is it Lia Sophia?

Lisa Brown said...

How exciting! And how fun that you have a blog. I love doing mine, as it has turned into a journal for me. (You'll have to check it out: www.lisabrown.typepad.com) I can't wait to see more of what is going on with you :).

snappy said...

No fair! You get three boys! I have been thinkin about you lately! Thanks for hooking up when you came to Indiana. We had a great time visiting with you. The belly is beautiful!

Debbie said...

YEs Jill the necklace bubblegum is. I like the jewelry and I have to wear bling each day to spice it up. I just got a ton of fun stuff in Hawaii so I am set for the year! It will be a fun business 4u to sell. Good luck!

Debbie said...

Girls, wondering can I print this info to later journal in my scrapbooks? I hate to spend too much time and not use it later. Also, I do not know how to set up bloggers in the right col. and add music. Any ideas? Love ya!
Deb

Leslie said...

Yo Deb! How fun to see your growing belly! You are one hot mama! You look fantastic. I can't believe how grown up Parker looks. And another boy? Wow, you're gonna have your hands full. I guess you're gonna have to try one more time for a girl! ;)

P.S. Go to the "customize" link on top of your blog. Then click on "layout" tab. From there, you can add page elements to the side bar. Click on one of those, and then it will give you options of what kind of elements you want to add. Click on the "links" option, and from there you can add your url's. Hope this helps!